Monday, December 5, 2011

Silver Streak Items For Sale

    During my remodel I have and will take apart and remove parts I don’t need. I’ll post them here for sale. I’m not trying to get rich, I just want folks to be able to find the parts they need. I hate to throw this stuff away. If you see something you need just drop me an email and we can work something out.

Folding Chair

This sweet little folding wooden chair is a marvel. I’m sure it came with the trailer. The wood is in great shape. The hardware is all there. The cane or wicker back is old, dry and brittle. One edge is breaking away. The metal hardware that holds one leg is a little bent so it needs a gentle finesse when folding it away. I don’t want to try and bend it back, I’ll save that pleasure for the new owner.













Collapsing side table

This table was attached to the side wall of the front room on the same side as the stove. It has a drop down leg and can expand to fit a leaf or two. I comes with two leaves. The wood laminate on the mounting that fastens to the side wall is in bad shape and will probably need to be replaced. The hardware is all there and it works well. The table surface itself is in great shape, as are the leaves.








 













Corner table/night stand

I removed both of the corner tables but the left side (as you are standing inside the trailer facing the front or tongue) is all broken up. This one is the right side and is good shape.

Mattress badge/label

The mattresses I got with the trailer were the originals. I found some mouse holes and threw them away. But I did save these cool badges or labels that have the Silver Streak logo on them. Would be a nice touch if you are looking for details in a restoration.



Interior Trim around roof vent

I installed a new roof vent that came with its own interior trim. I am also changing the trim color to black so I don’t need this piece. It’s in great shape and is the original gold color. Fits a standard 14x14 inch opening.

Broken Roof Vent Pieces

I have the old pieces from the broken roof vent I replaced. If someone is looking for a few parts off of it let me know. I’ll probably toss it out in a few years.

Coleman Gas Stove

I am going to remove this original gas stove. I don’t need it and would like to see it go to a good home. I am told these are high quality and that replacement parts are available. I can’t vouch for its condition. I can say that it is grimy and dirty.

2 comments:

  1. Do you still have any items for sale? I noticed last week there was a pair of front dinette seats in brown that are no longer on here. Did you sell them?

    We are in Australia and have just purchased a 1968 Silver Streak Clipper Deluxe which is in Nevada. We are trying to track down all the parts we need prior to shipping, which is in about 2 weeks.

    Regards,

    Soozi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still have that folding chair?

    ReplyDelete